Monday, May 27, 2013

mother's day 2013

Always remembering my Hope Allen and Sparrow Lee...

Hubby planned a trip for the family up to Minneapolis/St. Paul.  This was our first family-of-three interstate trip. We arrived at the cities around 4pm so unfortunately it was too late {and chilly} to go to the zoo.  But thanks to several recommendations from friends, we decided to go to the Science Museum of Minnesota.  It was great and I'm looking forward to taking Elliot back to it when he is a bit older.

After the museum we went to the Mall of America.  We didn't buy too much- just a refill on my powder foundation from Lancome {and gift with purchase, of course} and an adorable little hat for Elliot.

Sunday we took Elliot to his very first baseball game.  Unfortunately the Twins lost to the Baltimore Orioles but it was still a fun memory.  My husband's top choice for a boy name was Harmon after the Twins player Harmon Killebrew {seriously}. Thankfully after meeting our son he was willing to pass on the name.  Here is hubby and Elliot next to the Harmon Killebrew statue at Target Field.


I am so thankful to be the mother of this sweet baby boy.  I can't believe after 4 years of infertility and miscarriage I finally have my "someday" baby in my arms.  Being a parent is an amazing, amazing experience. Elliot is pure joy and has my whole heart.




I love my boys.




2 comments:

  1. That resemblance between C and E in that bottom photo is amazing! I'm so happy for you Renae. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!