Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

Happy Thanksgiving from the Launderlife family!  
We have so much to be thankful for this year, including: 
  • ...my health and the health of my son (24 weeks) growing inside me.  
  • ...my husband.  He works so hard to provide for our family and does more than his fair share of work at home. 
  • ...my dogs.  They teach me daily lessons of living in the present moment, happiness in daily life, non-judgement, and unconditional love.
  • ...my home.  It is modest, but it is ours, and isn't more than we need.
  • ...my job.  I feel so fortunate to have a job that I believe in and that will allow me to be the mom I want to be.
  • ...the IF/TTC/Mom community.  It has been a support system stronger than I could have ever possibly imagined.  It has also been a tremendous informational resource that I value and respect.
 
In anticipation on how things will likely change by next year, I'd better add these items to the list:
  • ...a good night's sleep and the ability to sleep in.
  • ...being able to quickly and easily pick up and go.
  • ...feeling my baby move from inside me.  This pregnancy has (overall) been such a great experience and I am going to miss this inner connection that my baby and I share right now. 
  • ...slower moving time.  It seems like time FLIES when babies are involved.  In the blink of an eye, my friends' babies are 6 months, 1 year, 2 years and more.
I hope that you and your family had a very happy Thanksgiving.

6 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment!