Happy Thanksgiving from the Launderlife family!
We have so much to be thankful for this year, including:
- ...my health and the health of my son (24 weeks) growing inside me.
- ...my husband. He works so hard to provide for our family and does more than his fair share of work at home.
- ...my dogs. They teach me daily lessons of living in the present moment, happiness in daily life, non-judgement, and unconditional love.
- ...my home. It is modest, but it is ours, and isn't more than we need.
- ...my job. I feel so fortunate to have a job that I believe in and that will allow me to be the mom I want to be.
- ...the IF/TTC/Mom community. It has been a support system stronger than I could have ever possibly imagined. It has also been a tremendous informational resource that I value and respect.
In anticipation on how things will likely change by next year, I'd better add these items to the list:
- ...a good night's sleep and the ability to sleep in.
- ...being able to quickly and easily pick up and go.
- ...feeling my baby move from inside me. This pregnancy has (overall) been such a great experience and I am going to miss this inner connection that my baby and I share right now.
- ...slower moving time. It seems like time FLIES when babies are involved. In the blink of an eye, my friends' babies are 6 months, 1 year, 2 years and more.
I hope that you and your family had a very happy Thanksgiving.